Friday, April 11, 2008

My boys

Here's a picture of Jeff and Fang sitting on the couch after work today. Aren't they cute?

I also took a movie of another game we like to play with Fang. Well, Jeff likes to play it, and is much more tolerant of being licked all over his face than I am. I'm good to go with about one near lick a day...



We finished watching "There Will Be Blood" tonight. I liked the first half better than the second, but I think I still like it better than the other four Oscar contenders I've seen. Actually, like is a bit too strong of a word. I think it's a better film than the rest, but I don't plan to watch it again. The only one of the five that I haven't caught yet is Juno. It's in the queue, though. Gotta love Netflix - they make a lazy pastime even lazier!

2 comments:

Charles and Rebecca said...

Too funny! I wanted to drop you a line and say thanks for passing your camera on to Jackie - finally she is posting again! I enjoy surfing your blog - and especially enjoy the food related stuff.
Charlie (Luke & Jackie's brother-in-law)

Jackie said...

ok, that just looks like a very dangerous game to me!