Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Cutest Puppy Ever

Fang and Errol got baths last night, and Errol's hair went all cute and curly afterwards. Awww, look at the cutie wootie puppy butt! Ya gotta love it!

We're having our first ever yard sale this weekend at my mom's house. Wish us luck. We have a crazy amount of stuff to try and get rid of. We've filled her garage top to bottom, front to back with stuff to sell, and we're not even through the whole house yet! So, as luck would have it, all four of us kids are available this weekend to help with the sale. Hopefully we'll have fun, and get rid of some of the stuff!

We're also going to the wedding of one of Jeff's friends from college. She's originally from a town north of where my mom lived, and that's where she's getting married. We haven't seen her since our wedding, so it will be great to catch up with her and meet her new hubby.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

They sure are cute puppies. Hope your yard sale goes well--I keep thinking I should have one one of these days but I doubt it. I have a hard time parting with stuff I'll never use again...