Monday, November 17, 2008

Yearbook Yourself

Yearbook Yourself is a pretty funny website that I found through a friend's Facebook site today. You upload a picture of yourself, make a few adjustments, choose a mall(?), and out pop several photos from over the years. There are some fabulous hairstyles in there!

Here are some of my results, starting with the recent years...


1998
(I think my current style can do this)

1996
(I went blonde for a change)

1994
(My graduation year - my hair was NOT this big!)

1990
(Smells like AquaNet!)

1986
(Crispy!)

1978
(If only I had this volume)

1972

1968
(Flip!)

1966
(Face framing cuts always do look nice on me)

1952
(I'm so very proper)

4 comments:

Margie said...

Do you have any idea how much you resemble your mother in some of these "pictures"?

Jeff and Michelle said...

I do... There was one that had exactly her hairstyle from the 70s, but my face didn't fit so well, so I didn't include it here.

Chuck said...

I had fun with this a while back on FB. None of my pictures looked quite as real as yours - I guess its just hard to make a bald person look normal whith hair! LOL

Jackie said...

my personal favorite is the 1968 flip. your face fit perfectly and really looked real. you should think about going with that style... ;)