Monday, August 25, 2008

Oven update - day 15 without baking

Nothing much new to report around here. We did finally hear back from the oven repairman. He finally got in touch with the manufacturer, who gave him instructions on how to fix our oven. So, parts are on order. We've been sans oven for a little over 2 weeks now, and it looks like we'll have at least one more week to go while we wait for the part to arrive. We're just happy that some action was finally taken.

The bedroom curtains are coming along! I was hoping to have one completely done this weekend, but I still have a little bit of work to do on it. I'm sure I'll get that one done over the upcoming long holiday weekend, and hopefully I'll be motivated enough to get the other one done, too. The end is in sight! Yay!

2 comments:

Charles and Rebecca said...

Now that your on Facebook those curtians will never get done!!!!
Hope your stove has a speedy recovery - I cant imagine not having my stove.

Charles and Rebecca said...

Poor Jeff - 2 days away from his birthday without a working stove, means no cake in site :( I'm sure he would settle for some port and a box of Italian pastry!

C.