Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ripped

Jeff has a perpetual issue with the elbows of his shirtsleeves developing holes. They eventually tear through, and the shirt gets tossed (yes, I know I should patch them, but I don't feel like it). This is almost always how his shirts go. Strange, but true. Anyway, he had one fail on him last Tuesday morning at work, and it failed BIG time. The tear went from the elbow all the way down to the wrist. Did he come home and change into something else? No, he did what any engineer boy would do - he taped it together and proceeded through the rest of his day. I have to give him credit, he used discreet Scotch tape instead of duct tape or speed tape. I suggested staples... :)

All business from the front...

all party from the back!

2 comments:

emily said...

...I thought from the title of your post that you guys were going to show off your big muscles from going to the gym all the time....maybe next time, huh?

Chuck said...

I like Jeff's style - I get yelled at when I use electricial tape at work as a band-aid! Truthfully I just tell people I have a boo-boo so I can relive the 80's Michael Jasckson styles!LOL