Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Jackie for this meme. Here are the rules:

1. Go to your documents/pictures files.
2. Go to the 6th file folder.
3. Find the 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 friends to do the same. (See a theme here?)

I had a little trouble following the rules here, as my 6th photo folder only contains two pictures. I requested a rule substitution, and was told to just use my 6th photo overall, so here it is:


As you can see, there's not much to see here. This was one of the shots I took after spending a day decorating our master bathroom. I blogged about that in a previous post. Many of the photos I took that day did not end up in the first post. It should be obvious why - this is an incredibly crummy photo. It's blurry, it's poorly composed, it's not well lit, and it's just stupid. I think my intention for this shot was to avoid taking tacky photos of our toilet, but still show off my amazing decorating skills (ha). That didn't work so well.

The glass block wall on the left is our shower of awesomeness, and over on the right are three photos of our pups that hang over the toilet.
Our shower of awesomeness contains multiple showerheads and body sprays, and is quite a relaxing place to go when you're a bit stressed out or your muscles are tired after a workout. I'm a shower girl, not a bath girl, so we splurged a bit on that part of the house. The three photographs on the right feature Fang on top, Fang and Errol together in the middle, and Errol in the bottom. They're all pretty cute photos, and are the only hanging photos of the dogs we have in the house.

So, what's the moral of this story? Delete stupid photos off your hard drive so you don't get suckered into blogging about them someday! :)

I tag:

Emily
Cheri
Charles

and the rest of my friends with blogs have already been tagged, so I'm going to break the rules of this meme again and not tag 6 people. So there. :P

3 comments:

Jackie said...

yay! i'd love to have a shower of awesomeness too. i do enjoy my quiet time in there...

i love the picture of fang--very appropriate!

Chuck said...

I wanted to let you know I saw you tagged me and I will do this when I get a chance to sit down at my desktop computer where I have my digital pictures stored.

Chuck said...

TaDa - I have followed through with my promise and played Tag! Hope all is well - I think that my Facebook addiction is getting in the way of my Blogging!