Thursday, March 4, 2010

February

I've been a bit of a blog slacker lately... better catch you up on the latest happenings.

We romped in the snow again... fly, Fang, fly!


We celebrated Valentine's Day because we didn't buy each other anything for Christmas and one of us decided it was time for some presents. Jeff got an array of seemingly odd ingredients that eventually made sense (he's been wanting to try some duck recipes from one of his French cookbooks, and we can't get some of the ingredients in Wichita, including the duck, so I tracked them down online)...




Michelle got a watch...


We made some duck and ate it, *yum*...



We became increasingly stir crazy as the weather refused to warm up enough all month to take the dogs out for a walk...



So crazy that we tore the eyeballs off our toys...


And we lounged around after working extra hard at work this month.




That about covers February, and now you're caught up!

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Yummy, I love duck! Thankfully I enjoy hunting so it is usually abundant in the fall! It's nice to see I haven't been the only one slacking with my Blogging. Happy March!