Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our new airplane

Today my company officially announced the airplane that I've been working on for the last two years. Here it is: The Citation Columbus. I think the name is kinda lame, but I'm proud of the rest of it. It should be a pretty nice ride when we finish it. I'll only work on it for a little while longer because it's being transitioned to what we call the "Project" group now. I work on the early conceptual design and structural layout of our airplanes. The little details are handled by Project groups. They're the ones who will design all the thousands of parts and get it through FAA certification over the next five or six years.

In other news, my punctured tire has been successfully repaired and is back on my car. Yay!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

that is just so cool! and so is the fact that you changed your own tire. i've never had to--i think i know how but have never tested the theory. and that's just fine with me!

HomeGrownLife said...

Jackie shared with me about your work. How exciting and very creative of you. Must be quite rewarding!

Margie said...

I've been impressed by all the gifts God has given you from the first day I met you, Michelle. I don't think I know another person who designs planes!